D’Classique The Show Band (DC) was formed in 2010 with hand picked members. With only 1 wedding gig per year for 3 consecutive years, DC eventually picked up with the addition of new members and was entrusted to few more wedding gigs and national events.
Fast forward to the 2018, DC has been an integral part of the Singapore’s wedding bands industry.
To date, we are humbled and blessed to have a young team with a deep passion for music. Generally focusing on the Malay songs of 50s – 80s (traditional, mambo and Pop genre), we are opening up our music spectrum to English, Hindi, Arab, Mandarin & other Chinese dialects. This partly makes up DC unique selling point (USP).
DC aims to cater to the need of our clients and always stressed the importance of good entertainment value in each and every perfomance.
DC also hopes to be on par with other bands and add colours to the existing entertainment industry.
Who Are We
- Mohammed Ali Abdullah | Music Director / Keys
- Azrini Kamin | Creative Director
- Izzul Husaini Ahmad | Sound Engineer
- Mohd Farizs | Sound Engineer
- Siti Shahirah Samad | Vox
- Masimran Ali | Vox
- Shyazana Thaqifah Rosli | Vox
- Muhammad Ridhwan Mohd Said | Bass
- Ashik Aziz | Guitars
- Mohamed Hendra Mohamed Ziany | Gambus/Guitars
- Muhammad Redhwan Wahid | Percussions
- Mohd Irfan Yshzid | Percussions
- Mohamed Haithir Mohamed Noor | Percussions